This program is designed both as an introduction for new maintenance professionals and as a refresher for the veteran employee, to give these professionals the knowledge and tools necessary to run an effective maintenance program. Maintenance expenses are the single largest controllable element in any operating budget. The CAMT program is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non-profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. Voluntary standardization and conformity assesment system.
Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) includes:
The non-technical Soft Skill course consists of online learning, including practice scenarios. Five technical courses consist of hands-on classroom training followed by online practice scenarios.
Non-Technical Course Modules:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time & Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation & Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- FranklinCovey insights on Demand Online Course
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
For More Information:
Pensacola, FL 32524
Must Pre-Register No Later than November 6
Remember It's The Law!!!
Only apartment community service professionals with a CAMT certification may perform repairs on HVAC & Water Heaters (up to $1000 in parts)