We are so excited to announce we have an education workshop planned for Wednesday, March 24th at 11:00 a.m. This workshop will be held at The Fish House Restaurant in the Captain's Room and LUNCH will be provided. We are limiting capacity to only 25 participants, so be sure and register soon. The cost to attend is only $30 and this includes lunch.
Know and Understand Your Building, Planning and Budgeting for Life Safety
Presented by: John Northway, Paul M. Sherwood, Patty Campbell, Jackie Kirley and Tiffany Tabares with Advanced Fire Protection Services (AFPS)
Key Topics will include:
- Becoming Familiar with the Life Safety Equipment in your building
- Virtual Tour of the Fire Sprinkler, Fire Alarm, and Notification Systems
- Be Aware and Train Your Team to be Aware
- Prepare in Advance for potential disasters
- Preventive Maintenance Can Save You Big Money
The session will begin a few minutes after 11:00 a.m. and will last 1 hour, with lunch served at the end so you can enjoy eating and networking with others.
Presented by Advanced Fire Protection Services