Assistant Maintenance Technician - Ariza Forest View
Cypressbrook Company is an award-winning real estate brokerage, management, and development company. Cypressbrook Company and its affiliate, Cypressbrook Multifamily Management, have a variety of projects located primarily in the southwestern and southeastern United States. Our mission is to maintain consistently high standards of service, integrity, and accountability to our clients, investors, residents, and employees, as well as enhance and contribute to the communities in which we are active. We stand behind our motto of “Exceptional Service Through Speed, Skill, and Stewardship”.
Currently, Cypressbrook Multifamily Management is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Technician for our property, Ariza Forest View, located Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Key duties of the position include:
- Perform routine preventative maintenance; may respond to emergency maintenance repairs after normal working hours.
- Complete assigned work orders generated from resident requests for service; accurately diagnose the source/cause of the issue.
- Diagnose, disassemble, and/or repair appliances; evaluate the types of repairs required and develop solutions to implement and prevent future reoccurrence. Analyze equipment to determine cause versus symptoms.
- Perform a variety of general building maintenance and repairs. Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.). Alert management to any facility damage.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed.
- Complete work service documentation so that service requests can be appropriately documented and tracked.
- Assist in ground maintenance; ensure property grounds, common areas, and amenities are free of trash and debris. Pressure-wash breezeways and pool areas, perform general cleaning, and painting curbs/signage as needed.
The ideal candidate will have at least two (2) years of overall experience as a Maintenance Technician preferably in multifamily property management, or in facility maintenance and/or experienced with mechanical repair. In addition, this position requires:
- HVAC certification
- solid knowledge of all maintenance process in the following:
- plumbing; air conditioning/heating/refrigeration/cooling; electrical work ; carpentry
- fire protection hydraulic system/ fire protection alarm systems; water irrigation systems
- Tile/carpet/flooring; Small appliance repair; Fireplaces/ceiling fans installation and repair
- Ability to read and interpret documents/blueprints/schematics and comprehend instructions.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to diffuse and efficiently respond to resident concerns.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends and able to perform on-call on a rotating basis and for emergencies.
An Associate’s degree in Building Maintenance and/or related Technical School certifications is preferred, though not required.
Cypressbrook Multifamily Management offers competitive pay and excellent benefits, including medical, dental vision and 401(k) with company matching.
Qualified candidates can apply here: Asst. Maintenance Technician